.

.
Book Cover

Friday, January 5, 2007

A Reader in California Writes:

Hello Allen - Hope you remember me. I purchased your book a few weeks back and you sent me an autographed copy asking me to let you know how I liked it. I have finished it and found it very compelling. I think you and your co-author did an amazing job of research.

I have always been fascinated by the fates that placed people where they were when tragedy strikes ie the Ringling Bros. Hartford fire, Iroquois Theatre etc. and how they coped with the circumstances. You and Sam Heys (interesting variation on the spelling of my last name) captured much of that drama. Thanks for an interesting read. Best wishes for your continued success...... Tom Hays

Tom Hays is retired from the Los Angeles Police Department. Thanks for the kind words, Tom.

No comments: