.

.
Book Cover

Friday, April 13, 2007

Head Swelling Mail!

Dear Mr. Goodwin,
Received the book today... already re-read half of it.
I am actually replacing a copy I purchased at a now closed bookstore in Atlanta (right next door to the former Winecoff), and then foolishly lent to an as yet unknown friend. Your book on the Winecoff Fire was a mesmerizing read.
My old copy was autographed by Mr. Heys, so should it ever find its way back to me, I will have copies with both your signatures.
I hold your book in high esteem as one of the most in-depth, touching, and complete tales of any tragedy. You should be very proud of your work.

Sincerely,
Daniel Musher
Pittsburgh, Pa.

Hey Dan,
Thanks for the kind words. It really helps to hook up with the right co-author!
Best wishes and be safe, Allen

No comments: