.

.
Book Cover

Sunday, July 29, 2012

California Transit Reader

Dear Mr. Goodwin:
The book arrived today and is FABULOUS! Thank you so much for signing
it. It's a present for my brother and I know he's going to love it.
Thank you again.
Sincerely,
Sheryl Aumack

Ms. Aumack,
Thanks for the kind words and all best to you and your brother.
Allen

Mr. Goodwin,
I gave the book to my brother last night and he was over the moon, and your signing it made it so much more special. Lately, due to rising gasoline costs he has to take two buses and a train to get to work in another county and uses the time to catch up on his reading. He does enjoy non-fiction, and in particular, books on "disasters" (poor term, I know) especially when they are as thorough a work as yours (really cover the history of the "situation" as well the the event itself and the aftermath). I often read these after he does (he never tells me anything that would spoil the reading) and I find I am enjoying these tomes as well as I feel I learn many things as well, historically and on a personal level with those that were involved.

Thank you again and wishing you all the very best in the future.
Sheryl Aumack
Westchester, CA

No comments: