.

.
Book Cover

Friday, March 6, 2015

A Reader in Philadelphia Writes:

Dear Mr. Goodwin,
I received my book yesterday and was pleasantly surprised to note that you were thoughtful enough to sign it for me.
(Always nice to have an autograph.)
I started the book last evening and was immediately engrossed - you're not one for preliminaries.
I've been a Casualty Claims Representative for various insurance carriers for the past 35 years and take an interest in these type of accounts.
I've noted that in most cases of horrific loss of life from the Coconut Grove fire to the Station nightclub (would direct you to John Barylick's"Killer Show") the root cause is usually greed.
Again, I thank you for your courtesy and wish you all the best in the future.
Sincerely,
Paul Bidus

Thank you for your kind e-mail and useful observations, Paul.
All best, Allen

No comments: